I provide psychological services to individuals (adults), couples, groups, and organisations for the following range of problems:
- Depression, anxiety, stress and adjustment problems;
- Chronic pain, fatigue, and other medically unexplained/ somatic symptoms;
- Eating problems (eg issues with comfort eating, binge eating, anorexia, bulimia);
- Sleep problems;
- Couple, interpersonal, relationship and intimacy problems;
- Lifestyle management and achieving optimal balance between performance and recovery (high pressure jobs, creative professions, sportsmen, etc.);
- Overcoming self defeating and self sabotaging patterns in life and in groups, procrastination and stagnation.
During our initial meeting I conduct comprehensive assessment of the problem that brought an individual or a group of people to my office and frequently we discover that the problem can actually be a symptom or a consequence, rather than a core issue. We then discuss and agree on the best course of action to deal with the presenting issues.